Heavy-Duty Counterbalance Hinge (HG-PA201-20)
This external surface-mounted heavy-duty counterbalance hinge (Product No. HG-PA201-20) provides smooth, soft-closing action to prevent lids from slamming shut. Users will be able to lift heavy top-opening lids with ease thanks to the heavy-duty lid support tension in the spring, providing a damper torque of 20 Nm (204 kgf-cm) over a maximum opening angle of 100 degrees.
The high-quality steel spring and stainless steel construction of the hinge body ensure long-lasting durability, providing value through longer product life as well as a superior experience for end users. The heavy-duty counterbalance hinge also features a smooth plastic slider and cover for a clean, neutral appearance.
Technical Details on the HG-PA201-20 Hinge
- Heavy-duty lid support hinge facilitates the easy opening of heavy lids and smooth, no-slam lid closure.
- For external surface mounting.
- Torque is adjustable (+/-5%) by turning the torque adjustment screw.
- Torque peaks at 20 degrees or 35 degrees, depending on the shape of the lid.
- Product dimensions are 201 × 150 × 42 mm.
- Maximum damper torque is 20 Nm (204 kgf-cm), guaranteed to within 10%. We also have HG-PA201 hinges available in 15 Nm and 25 Nm of torque.
- Maximum opening angle is 100 degrees.
- Spring steel is SWO grade.
- Hinge body is 430 grade stainless steel.
See Installation Manual.