AP-FB120ADJUSTABLE SHELF BRACKET FOR AP-DM
SPHL-FB200BRACKET FOR SHELF STANDARD
SPN-15CCAP FOR SPN-1820
SPW-CV1820-BRCOVER FOR SPW-1820
SPW-CV1820-WTCOVER FOR SPW-1820
AP-EC20-BLEND CAP FOR AP-DM (BLACK)
SPN-17ECEND CAP FOR SPN-1820
SPW-EC20-BREND CAP FOR SPW-1820
SPW-EC20-WTEND CAP FOR SPW-1820
SPHL-1820HEAVY DUTY SHELF STANDARD
Suited for Many Professional Environments
Our shelf standards and adjustable shelf brackets for cabinets, cases, and walls will be right at home in many different settings:
- Commercial food service and hospitality
- Retail spaces and corporate offices
- Warehouses, garages, and some heavier industrial spaces
- Institutional settings like health clinics, schools, and agencies
- Residential environments
Many models are NSF certified for food service use, making them an excellent choice for that industry.
So whether you are designing your next home office project or outfitting an entire hospital, the odds are good that we have just what you need. Not sure? Contact us, and we’ll help you find what you’re looking for.
Find the Standards & Accessories You Need
Our shelf standards—poles with slots that hold shelf support brackets—deliver a durable quality that you can trust. All of our standards have matching, adjustable shelf brackets that provide a strong, well-fitted interface between the standard and the shelf itself, ensuring a firm, solid storage solution.
We sell all of our accessories, including the shelf supports themselves, separately from the standards—so that you are only purchasing the parts that you need.
Choose Your Preferred Materials
We build our shelf standards in your choice of 304 stainless steel, 430 stainless steel, and aluminum.
|304 Stainless Steel||430 Stainless Steel||Aluminum|
Options Available: Thin Frame, Heavy-Duty, & More
We offer a variety of extended options in our various models of standards and adjustable shelf brackets. Some of the choices include:
- Thin-profile frames are good for tight spaces or a minimalist look.
- Heavy-duty frames are good for holding heavier loads of up to 330 lbs.
- We have surface-mounted and mortise-mounted installation designs.
- Many of our standards can be mounted horizontally as well as vertically.
- Some models are available with a screwless, press-fit installation.
- We have special caps available if you are mounting glass shelves.
Store Heavy Loads & Valuable Equipment Safely
The first and most important duty of any shelving system is safety and stability. You never want shelving to fail, which would create a grave safety risk or potentially ruin expensive equipment.
The way to achieve this dependability is through sound design, precision engineering, and the use of high-quality materials suited to the task. At Sugatsune, our shelf standards and our matching adjustable shelf brackets for cabinets and walls deliver on all of these counts, meeting your high expectations for their long-lasting, safe performance.
- Easy Installation: With an emphasis on convenience and versatility, all of our shelf standards feature numbered indicators that make it easy to align shelves—no guesswork or measuring required. And some models can be press-fitted, requiring no screws for installation.
- RoHS Compliant: Most of our standards are RoHS compliant, free of multiple hazardous substances.
- Dependable: Lastly, these shelves are completely forgettable—in the best way. Normally at Sugatsune, we talk about how the quality of our products manifests itself through superior performance. But, with shelving, “superior performance” means that you never have to worry about it or even notice it. That’s the way we like it!
Add value to your project by using Sugatsune shelf standards and matching adjustable shelf brackets for cabinets and walls.