Protect your doors from warping or bowing with Sugatsune’s door panel straightener (DSR213-1524-25). Warped cabinet doors are a common long-term problem that can be largely prevented by strengthening the material with this properly fitted stiffener system.
See More Product Details.
Recessed, with Cover Caps, for a Clean Look
The DSR213 series is recessed into the interior of the cabinet door. Each model includes simple white plastic cover caps at each end. In this way, the straightener is incorporated into the cabinet’s overall aesthetic, offering a clean, elegant appearance both inside and out while conferring much greater durability against bowed or warped cabinet doors.
Different Sizes Available
All DSR213 series models consist of a steel rod plus a zinc adjuster with nickel finish, along with the cover caps. They fit doors at least 16 mm (⅝”) thick, are adjustable up to 10 mm (⅜”), and are sold in packs of 25.
The DSR213-1524-25 door panel straightener is the shortest entry in the DSR213 series, with a center length of 1104 mm (43-7/16”) to 1524 mm (60”), capable of supporting door heights of 1224 mm (48-3/16″) to 1644 mm (64-3/4”).
Looking for a different size? You can view our complete range of cabinet door straighteners.
• Partially Recessed Door Straightener with
• ±10mm adjustment can be made from the top of the door with a M4 Allen Key(included) or from the back of the door with a M8 slot wrench (included).
• Min. door thickness 16 mm (5/8”)
• Requires 8 M4 (U.S. #8) flathead countersunk wood screws for installation.
• Note: Sold in Boxes of 25 pieces.